LALO Creativity



Hello, my name is Nherie Tellado



Living a Life of Creativity is a movement I created for myself to help me realize the gift of my life in all areas and find a way to live creatively through it. It's about introspection and daily decisions to creatively change the course of your life. 



I am not an expert on happiness and not even the best in my creative pursuits, but I realize that not pursuing them made me feel unhappy and unfulfilled. I also realized that I could not avoid life hardships in the process. We have to find a way to consistently live creatively even through hardship. 


In my new self-published ebook I chronicle many events that led me to my own personal journey to #lalocreativity 


This blog is here to help promote my eBooks and highlight my current creative journey as a creative entrepreneur while simultaneously tackling the role of mother & wife. You will likely find me doing anything from sharing art, creative ideas, to giving snippets about my day & sharing motivation.  



The majority of my content flows naturally from my Instagram posts #lalocreativity

Comments

Send a friendly "HELLO" to Nherie!

Name

Email *

Message *