Reflective Post: Learn Grow Create Repeat



Three months into 2018, I have seen tremendous growth, change and hope

After undergoing a 2 month time-frame of "re-branding" on life and family, it's now time to execute on plans made to get to raise my family life to a new level. I do not know what the future holds, but I will continue to plan, trust my instincts, and pray.

Over the past few months, I have also reevaluated my work pursuits and have launched myself as a Virtual Assistant.  I felt an urgency to push this out there and the results so far have been a blessing. Why not take all this administrative stuff I have been doing for years and package it up and help someone else? 

I finally moved forward with getting an office space outside of home to keep home and work separate from each other. My initial interest was back in October 2017. I had signed the dotted line and my instinct and budget told me that it wasn't the right time. I'm glad I listened then. But today will mark 30 days of occupying that space! 

In between all this I have been building relationships, staying creative, and having a little fun

xoxo
Nherie



Comments

Send a friendly "HELLO" to Nherie!

Name

Email *

Message *