Reflective Post: FALL-ing into the Next Season


Fall is right around the corner. I cannot believe how quickly time is going by.  I have worked hard. Tackled some creative things. Worked through a family life crisis and have come out into this next oncoming season....tired. I won't even lie. It had its up moments but it was hard. 

What I have learned this season is that I really need to work on not selling myself short, get more rest, and transition time back into writing and art.

This means I need to alter my current workload to make room for it. For me. My belief in things that I am working on has shifted and it's going to require me to go inward and cocoon for a little while creatively to work through the emotions that are also tied to this last season.

I perceive that better is in the horizon. That's the good news. 

I'm living in a new city (a very small one), new people to meet, new places to explore. By the end of August my feet will be both planted in the new city.  That's the hard part, letting go.  But if letting go means cutting ties with what is no longer serving me as useful, then that's what I will do.

I'm striving to have this Fall be the season of order, flow, art, writing and prayer.

I'll be working on the 2nd part of the ebook Living a Life of Creativity. I look forward to sharing with you how things are progressing over the next few months. Look for a Spring/Summer 2019 release. 


xoxo
Nherie

Comments

Send a friendly "HELLO" to Nherie!

Name

Email *

Message *