FALL INSPIRED JOURNAL PROMPTS 10.14.22

 


Every week, I spend time looking for new resources and guided tips for practicing creativity and place those resources on the @lalocreativity micro-blog. I'll be using a resource from Filling the Jars Journal Prompts for our personal guided Fall inspired journal prompts. 

|For interest in viewing previous week Fall inspired journal prompts you review those here!

|Other journal prompt themes on this blog, you can find them here! 


Here are another set of 3 prompts chosen from the list!


1. What are some activities that can boost your mood during Fall?

Attending a Fall themed community event or makers market help boost my mood in the Fall! Parks and nature walks are very soothing too because the colors of the trees and the cool air are refreshing. Of course, journaling feels renewed in the Fall. Possibly because it naturally feels like the beginning of a soul cleansing process.


2. What is your favorite fall-related morning activity?

Most of my activities in the morning are quite similar! Making coffee, sitting down to take a moment to reflect is the usual. In the Fall though, going outside to sit in the backyard is a treat. There are less bugs! This year, I'm back at beginner yoga. I'd like to explore this in an outdoor setting before it gets too cold!


3. Do you have any places you like to go or visit in the Fall?

The past year, I have been making trips out to Pennsylvania by train. These trips are always nice because I enjoy the ease of the train ride; the space just right.  Walking in the neighborhoods around all the historic homes feels like a hallmark storybook movie. I have a trip planned this month!


Next week, I'll select 3 more fall inspired prompts from a new list. 

You may leave a comment, send me a note below in the message box or you can sign up on my email list to receive emails from me, which will include a note when the next set of prompts are posted!

Comments

  1. I love these prompts. I am purchasing a journal today and will start back journaling. It's been so long since I have written out my feelings. Time to bring that back. Thanks for sharing sis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send a friendly "HELLO" to Nherie!

Name

Email *

Message *