FALL INSPIRED JOURNAL PROMPTS 10.22.22
Every week, I spend time looking for new resources and guided tips for practicing creativity and place those resources on the micro-blog @lalocreativity micro-blog.
I'll be using a resource from My Beautiful Mess for our personal guided Fall inspired journal prompts this week.
|For interest in viewing previous week Fall inspired journal prompts you review those here!
|Other journal prompt themes on this blog, you can find them here!
Here are another set of 3 prompts chosen from the list!
1. Describe the perfect Fall evening.
Deep fall isn't right without a fireplace! Since I don't have one, I'll go for pumpkin spice lattes or hot chocolate. Add Gingerbread cookies and make the night a movie night. I can't forget the ongoing ambiance of smooth jazz playing in the background.
2. Kickstart a Fall bucket list! What are 5 things you'd like to do this particular Fall?
- Pick different shape and colored leaves and press into a journal.
- Make my own apple cider recipe.
- Create a cute menu list for Thanksgiving.
- Watch Charlie Brown Thanksgiving with my kids.
- Go to a pumpkin patch or apple picking farm.
3. Do you decorate for Halloween, why or why not?
I'm currently not a huge decorator for Halloween, but I do love Fall theme decor. I love all the variety of ways you can create pumpkin art. I keep it minimal. I may hang a wreath or other fall themed image on the door. Inside, I keep a year-round leaf garland I created out of paper and felt of different colors that hangs from the living room ceiling. It's an immediate festive feel when entering the home.
Next week, I'll select 3 more fall inspired prompts from the list.
You may leave a comment, send me a note below in the message box or you can sign up on my email list to receive emails from me, which will include a note when the next set of prompts are posted!