Fall Inspired Journal Prompts 10.4.22

 



Pulling together the first set of Fall Inspired Journal Prompts for the Month of October!

Every week, I spend time looking for new resources and guided tips for practicing creativity and place those resources on the @lalocreativity micro-blog. I'll be using a resource from Blue Sky Papers on Pinterest for our personal guided Fall inspired journal prompts.


For interest in viewing previous journal prompt themes on this blog, you can go here!


Here is the first set of 3 prompts that I chose from the list!


1. What is your favorite fall smell?

I tend to gravitate towards gingerbread, cookie scented and cinnamon scented things in the fall. Another favorite is the smell of both pumpkin and sweet potato pie. If I am out in nature, hearing the leaves fall and smelling the air turning cool makes me feel at home. Fall is my favorite season!

 

By the way, I have a small recipe share on that sweet potato pie here on the blog, if you're interested (it'll be the bottom of the post in the link)


2. What does fall look like where you live?

Living in a small city surrounded with parks and trees, we get a lot of pretty color leaves! We have a main street where a line of our cute stores and restaurants are. It's one small area but the little trees that line the walkway. In deepest fall, the colors make you feel like you are in a little home-town novel. Out in my backyard, I have a huge pecan tree that has bloomed every year! I'll be harvesting them again this year just like I have done for the past 2 years.


3. Name 5 movies or shows that remind you of fall?

First, I cannot have fall without A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving! I don't care how old I get it never gets old to me. I love family and faith inspired movies, so my next movie is Love Comes Softly and all the other movies that were made in that book series (there are 8 of them total). A few other favorites that remind me of fall are The Lake House and Time Travelers Wife. All of these movies have a fall season which is clearly why they made my list! 


Next week, I'll select 3 more fall inspired prompts from the list. 

You may leave a comment, send me a note below in the message box or you can sign up on my email list to receive emails from me, which will include a note when the next set of prompts are posted!

Comments

  1. I will definitely try these journal prompts. I am really looking forward to journaling again. This is such a great, creative idea. Thanks for sharing sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I just added another set today. Take your time!
      https://lalocreativity.blogspot.com/2022/10/fall-inspired-journal-prompts-101422.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Send a friendly "HELLO" to Nherie!

Name

Email *

Message *