Reflective Post: No Regrets...Keep Going!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner




The first quarter of 2019 has come and gone and I am not sweatin' the small stuff. I'll admit that I thought that my life would be on a different path after committing to some specific goals for the year, but it took a dramatic turn...and I have no regrets!

Sure, I thought my family life would look different, that my work-life and passion projects would go a certain way and it didn't! 

It took a few months but I have NO REGRETS making the changes that I suddenly had to make. I'll share a little of that journey in my 2nd book and some pointers on how I am bouncing back, working things out, and still working on my passions and self development!

Life is too short! When you know you have given your best and have been faithful in the little things and even to people, you keep going and keep building, even if you have to do it alone. Keep practicing and preparing yourself.

xoxo


Comments

Send a friendly "HELLO" to Nherie!

Name

Email *

Message *