For Sale: Seasonal Arts & Crafts



I have some exciting news! I'm selling my crafts! 

I create quite a bit during my Creative Living and Being time on and offline. I cannot keep all of these creations and they were too cute to toss in a craft closet.

Some of the things you may find currently are, fun bookmarks, beautiful stationary cards, fall inspired art/crafts and upcoming seasonal/holiday items will also be available soon.

It's not an Etsy type shop, at this time, but viewing and ordering will still be easy to do.  You still have options to pick-up, meet-up and post office mailing are available. Head over to the Create Season Studio tab on the blog or go to the google order form to read information and see the crafts in more detail. 

I have already sold a couple of the items and ideas are coming in as fast as I can get crafts online.  Supplies and quantities are limited so check back weekly to see what's new!

I am working on short clip videos to share on some of the process, you can check those out on the micro-blog soon by searching #createseasonstudio in the search bar. 

You may also visit the items and additional descriptions on my Create Season Studio Pinterest Board

Thank you for your support!

Nherie

 


Comments

Send a friendly "HELLO" to Nherie!

Name

Email *

Message *